Nominations are being accepted for the annual Bonnie Pribush Distinguished Leadership Award presented by Leadership Johnson County.
Bonnie is the founder of Leadership Johnson County and she served as Director of Curriculum for Leadership Johnson County from its inception until 2014. Leadership Johnson County would like to honor and recognize her vision, dedication, and leadership in building the foundation of Leadership Johnson County.
The award will be presented to individuals whose contribution to the understanding of and/or practice of effective leadership are significant and have resulted in extraordinary impact.
Recipients bestowed the Bonnie Pribush Distinguished Leadership Award serve as inspiring examples to all who labor to make a positive change in this world. Priority will be given to nominees who as community leaders have created something new or were instrumental in a grassroots effort in or for the local community. The award will be presented at the LJC Signature Program Graduation event on May 13.
Criteria for the award include:
- The recipient must be a graduate of the LJC Signature Program still residing in the Johnson County area.
- The recipient will be evaluated based on her/his accomplishments in community service and leadership.
- The recipient exemplifies the spirit and goals for civic involvement and servant leadership. Nominations
- Nominations must be made by LJC Alumni and submitted using the Bonnie Pribush Distinguished Leadership nomination form.
- Nominations must include a narrative in support of the nominee.
Expectations of the recipient include:
- Attendance and brief comments at the LJC Graduation Celebration on May 13, 2020.
- Written comments for publication in local media
- Availability for interviews with local media