Support Our Future Leaders
Our Leadership Johnson County board strives to keep the program affordable for anyone interested in applying.
The program tuition covers approximately 25 percent of our operating expenses. Therefore, we rely on financial contributions, in-kind donations and volunteer efforts from supporters like you who are committed to training leaders and impacting your community.
We appreciate all of our donors and recognize them at the following contribution levels:
- Visionaries $5,000-Above
- Distinguished Donors $2,000-$4,999
- Sustaining Contributor $500-$999
- Generous Benefactor $250-$499
- Guiding Partner $100-$249
- Supporting Friend up to $99
- Leadership Society $250 or more each year for three consecutive years
Donate By Check
If you prefer to mail a contribution, you may send your check to:
Leadership Johnson County
101 Branigin Boulevard
Franklin, IN 46131
Please make checks payable to Leadership Johnson County. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
Donate Securely Online
For your convenience, you may fill out the form below and make a secure contribution on line with your credit card.